Now that you have completed the Lean Canvas Business Model, it is time to test out the idea! We use an approach that helps you get at really understanding the problem that your prospects face as it relates to your proposed Value Proposition.
A main goal is to determine if you can get interviews from people who might use your product without telling them upfront about your product. People are notorious for saying they love a product idea, but then when it comes time to buy it, they don't actually want it. So the approach is to understand the problem and then you can see if people are motivated to solve the problem. If they are motivated to solve the problem, then you can start to talk to them about your product, what it might be worth, etc.
The Learning Objectives for this lesson are:
- Understand the customer interview philosophy
- Design the customer interview form
- Effectively carry out customer interviews
- Reflect on and improve customer interview skills
- Reflect on and improve your questionnaire design skills